Exciting and unique
One of the most exciting things that we do at the Woodland Play Centre is organise your WOODLAND BIRTHDAY PARTY! These parties are so exciting and will leave you with unforgettable, treasured memories.
They can be themed, fancy dress or as casual and relaxed as you wish. There is no end of ideas to theme a birthday party in the woods. Here are some of the most popular birthday party themes we do:
- Woodland Survivors
- Nature Detectives
- Run Wild
- Robin Hood
- Woodland Fairies & Pixies
Our birthday parties are bespoke, age appropriate and always tailored to meet the wishes of the children. We organise children’s birthday parties for boys and girls, from toddlers to teenagers and beyond. Our woodland parties are quite unique and give the birthday boy or girl a wild and unforgettable experience to remember, as well as a pleasurable one for the adults that stay! Woodland Birthday Parties can be held at weekends and during the school holidays.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that no two parties are the same, as we are able to respond to the children's desires and wishes on the day, as well as respond to the weather.
We love to have parties for both children and adults and we are happy to accommodate your wishes as far as we can. How about considering a special celebration in the woods. Woodland events can be catered for groups of adults that want a unique experience...perhaps a 40th birthday or wedding celebration? Why not combine some activities into your event.
What is included:
- A party leader who will organise the party from start to finish
- 2.5 hours of fun and adventure in natures playground
- A pre-designed Woodland Party Invite that includes everything you will need to know, including a map is available for you to use and send to all your friends
- Refreshments and marshmallows will be provided
- All attendees will be required to bring their own mug for a drink
There is a choice of two party sizes and therefore separate prices. We have tried to cater for those who would prefer a smaller gathering. When booking please specify whether you would like party option #1 or #2.
- Our Woodland Parties are for up to 12 children and up to four adults can stay.
- The organising parent will be sent a map, directions and what to bring prior to the party to share with those invited.
- The organising parent is welcome to bring cake and food, or we can arrange that for you.
- Parents are to drop off and collect their children from the car park.
- We ask attendees to respect social distancing for the drop off and collection.
3 years and up
Morning: 10.00am - 12.30pm
Afternoon: 1.30pm - 4.00pm
Evening: 5.00pm - 7.30pm (June to September only)
Cost - party option #1
Up to 12 children: £190.00
Cost - party option #2
Up to 6 children: £120.00
Why not let us take all the hassle away from organising the party, we can arrange the food and cake!
- Party food - hot and cold drinks, hot food - sausages from the local butchers (or vegetarian) cooked on the fire served as a hot dog, biscuits and of course marshmallows!
- Party cakes – homemade, locally sourced, bug ball, themed fairy cakes or woodland birthday cake, special dietary requirements catered for.
£3.00 per person
£3.00 per Woodland Cup Cake
£35.00 per Woodland Cake
Click the button below to book your party. Alternatively call us for more information on 07775 941353
What an amazing party! 3hrs plus of outdoor fun for our 6 year old girl and her friends! The sub zero temperatures and snow fall did not stop Louise from giving them an amazing experience! She was calm, kind, fun and perceptive to their needs - adapting the activities on the spot to accommodate both the children and the weather! What a service! Thank you
I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed and appreciated the 21st May - adults and kids alike! We couldn't fault the afternoon, it far exceeded our expectations and the attention to detail was remarkable. Poppy hasn't stopped talking about it. She spent half term making a model of the campfire, complete with real marshmallows on sticks, tire swing, your hut and the canopy. In short, we can't wait to come back!